Friday, September 28, 2012

Like Father Like Son

Cole may look more like me, but he is definitely his dad's mini-me when it comes to his personality.   He has so many of John's quirks and personality traits, it's unbelievable.  John even says that he remembers acting just like him when he was little.  Cole loves everything that John loves or loved as a boy: baseball, playing with action figures (also known as "his guys") and especially driving his mama crazy.   The other evening, Cole was getting all wound up after we got home and he immediately started just poking at Nolan. No real reason, just because he could and he knew it would make Nolan (and me!) go nuts.  I looked at John and just said "you know where he gets that from, right?" 

It's like my own worst nightmare.  Every.single.one of John's bad habits has been manifested into our firstborn.  It's no wonder if I slowly go insane, they are coming at me from all sides!

But you know what?  I couldn't love them more, craziness and all. They are best buds and it warms my heart to see them together every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment