Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16: The Remote is King

You know what says love to a husband?  Deciding what to watch on TV.   Well, at least that's how it is in my house.   John and I have some pretty opposite taste in TV shows.  If it was up to him, we would only watch baseball, Sports Center or odd reality shows like Storage Wars and Pawn Stars.   Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike any of those.  I just don't need the TV dominated by them all.the.time.  So of course, this makes me bitch and moan about "can't we ever watch anything else???"  

Well, tonight my "I love you" statement is letting John watch what ever he wants without a peep out of me.  Unfortunately for me, I failed to remember that the Presidential Debate was on.  Since we're on complete opposite sides of the political spectrum, this was an interesting way to spend the evening.  Of course, baseball quickly came on post-debate.  But it's the playoffs, so I'll continue to bite my tongue ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment