Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 5: Disneyland!!


Spent Day 5 at Disneyland with my family, building memories.  If that doesn't say love, I don't know what does :)






This Disney visit was so much fun!!  It was Nolan's first trip and he had a blast looking at all the sights and checking everything out.  Apparently, he was unimpressed with Pirates of the Caribbean because he dozed off half way through the ride.    Cole had an even better time than our Disney trip last year.  He is taller now, so he *just* barely made the height requirement for Star Tours.  I thought he would be terrified, but he loved it.  Also, it's created a new obsession with Star Wars.  I thought I had years before the Force would lure him in...

1 comment:

  1. i am speechless...disneyland is like an unreachable kids heaven if you live in the UK xxx

    ReplyDelete