Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Day Challenge

There is a 31 Day Challenge series going on in the blogging world starting tomorrow.  The challenge is to write a series consisting of short posts every day for the month of October.  I've got a couple of friends participating and up until today I couldn't think of anything I would be able to write about for 31 days straight so I didn't think much about it, other than how I am looking forward to their post series.  However, I think I've found something that  sort of goes along with the theme of my blog.  

One of the biggest struggles that I have with being a working mom is finding a way to do it all and get it all done.  While I seem to get the basics down, everyone is fed, bathed, gets a good night sleep, etc. I seem to have a bigger struggle finding ways to show my family how much I love and appreciate them. Some days it's all I can do to get through the day, let alone going "above and beyond" in any way. In fact, it's embarrassing that some days I seem to only get the bare minimum done in this category. My family means more to me than anything and I want to let them know. 

So this will be my challenge: 31 Days to Say I Love You.  Each day, I will challenge myself to find a new way to say "I love you".  Granted, I have no clue how I am going to do this and it may be an epic failure, but I think I'll give it a try!


3 comments: